Types of Manual / Independent Verifications
- Credit trade-line information and public records (update balances, payment history, account status)
- VOE (Verification of employment, position and income)
- VOR (Verification of dates of Rent amount, occupancy and status)
- VOM (Verification of up-to-date mortgage ratings).
- VOD (Verification of deposit)
- Non-traditional credit lines (utilities, insurance, private party lenders, etc.)
- Inquiries listed on the credit report (to verify if new credit has been opened)
- Social variations appearing on the credit report (whether or not they belong to the borrower)
- Dispute status on a trade-line
- Ownership of the account (if it belongs to the borrower)
- Duplicate accounts on the report
- If or where an account/loan has been transferred, paid and/or closed
- Mortgage Ratings (add)
- Update collection or charge-off
We are available to discuss your manual verification credit needs in detail. To find out how INFORMATIVE RESEARCH can meet your needs for non-scoring borrowers, please contact our Sales team.